LGBTQ+ Connection Recovery Support Group Registration
NAMI Texas is currently offering online support groups. Pre-registration is required. Complete the registration form below. After registering, you’ll receive an email with the meeting information. View our Calendar or Online Programming pages for more info.
All groups will be conducted through Zoom conferencing software. Please make sure you have downloaded the software before you log onto your group.
This registration form is for LGBTQ+ Connection Recovery Support Groups
NAMI LGBTQ+ Connection Recovery Support Group is a recovery support group program designed for LGBTQ+ individuals living with mental health conditions. We will provide a sense of belonging and a safe space to discuss lived experiences while receiving the support of LGBTQ+ facilitators.
- NAMI Texas takes care to ensure participant safety and confidentiality. Registration information will not be shared and will only be used in the event of a mental health crisis.
- Out of respect for your peers, please join the group 10 minutes early. If you are late joining your group, the facilitator has the right to limit interruptions and deny entry.
- NAMI Texas provides mutual support and education for those impacted by mental health conditions through peer support groups. The information and insight provided by group leaders and participants do not represent therapeutic recommendations and is not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by a mental health provider or other qualified healthcare professional.
- While attending support group meetings, group leaders will treat all participants with respect, listen without judgment and keep all personal sharing confidential.
- All participants must register separately. Please do not share the Zoom link with others for they will not be able to join the support group unless they registered at least 2 hours before the support group meeting.
- Registration cut off is 2 hours before the support group meeting.
If you have questions about our online programs, please contact Patti Haynes at firstname.lastname@example.org.