During a time when the United States suicide rate is at its highest in decades, an American retail corporation is providing mental health services.
A Walmart in Carrollton, Texas recently opened an out-patient mental health clinic inside its store, offering shoppers easy access to care.
People in Southwest Florida considered whether something like this would work here or not. Dr. Laura Streyffeler, a licensed mental health counselor, is happy to see these services offered where they can be easily accessed by people Read More
- How To Create A Workplace That Supports Mental Health
- How To Be Supportive Of Your Partner With Mental Illness
- NAMI Excited With New Opportunities To Improve Medicaid Mental Health Care
- Virtual reality therapy has real-life benefits for some mental disorders
- More College Students Seeking Mental Health Care