Feb 27, 2020, 12 AM By Edgar Walters The Texas Tribune https://www.texastribune.org/2020/02/27/texas-medicaid-expansion-would-help-homeless-advocates-say/
When Susan Peake moved to Austin from Denver in 2018, she traded one kind of safety net for another.
In Colorado, she’d received state-funded health insurance coverage, which she credits with saving her from financial ruin after she suffered a heart attack requiring double-bypass surgery. In Texas, though she did not qualify for free health insurance, she had a room at her sister’s house, where she hoped to save Read More
- Wearable Technology For Mental Health
- Groundbreaking study on mental health reveals SECOND type of schizophrenia
- Young Workers Seek Mental Health Accommodations, Employers Try to Keep Up
- New Mental Health Certification Will Help Create Healthier Workplaces
- How the San Antonio Police Are Rethinking Mental Health